7:55 PM

Final thoughts for today (July 16th)

So yesterday my new friend had to go to Atlanta for a DR appointment and her daughters (for what ever reasons) wanted to hang out with me while she was gone. So I said yea they can hang out with me, even though I have no clue what is so interesting about me. I am the most boring person I know. There is aboslutely nothing interesting about me. LOL We had fruit and sandwhiches for lunch/dinner and watched tv the whole day. Needless to say it was interesting to have 2 kids here, and kinda made me a bit happy, and what it felt like to have children in my home. Its a good feeling, and eventually I know I'll have my own children.

So far other than that, not much has happened. How ever a lot of people have suddenly backed out of going to my belated wedding shower party that I am having. I figure there's a reason for them to do that, so what ever happens tomorrow, will happen and there isn't much I can do about it... I am starting to feel like I have a lot of fair-weather-friends though... But I am trying to break free of them and make new friends that actually care enough to call me more than once a month, or once every 7 months.

On another note... Even though I am the only person here, aside from my 3 kitties, I feel as though there is a presence in the hallway on the right side of me.... I am too afraid to look...


Bless your hearts and your soul!

~Brenda

0 comments: