7:46 AM

A new day, nothing different so far

Good morning everybody! It is 10:46 and I've been up since 8am. So far nothing out of the ordinary happened, except last night my two kittens, Merlin and Penelope decided to sleep in the guest room instead of in my bed like they normally do.

Last night I had a repeating dream, about giving birth to children. Normally in my dream I give birth to twins. But this time my dream was different. The babies came out as quadruplets and one of the quadruplets was black! (I'm white) And later on in the dream, it changes scenes and I am living in this really beautiful hotel that I've had dreams about before. But in my dream I had never been there. Anyhow, I was at the pool thats by the hotel, and this family is there playing with this volley ball and I hit it really hard to them, and it goes across the pool and into the lawn on the other side of the fence (picture your typical pool scene at most hotels) and I got out of the pool and I got the ball but then I found 4 kittens. 3 of them were grey and one was black.. and right about then, I woke up.

But yeah, so far nothing out of the ordinary has happened, so we will see if cutting the cords to my past lives have worked.

0 comments: