8:54 PM

A quick update

Before I head to bed, I wanted to make sure you knew exactly my words when I requested my past lives to be cut from my life. I asked Archangel Michael to please cut all strings or chords that were tied to my past lives that were preventing me from having a successfull career and a happy family, and to cut all chords to past lives that were preventing me from moving forward with my future. Not only with my current future but with the future with my husband and with my family. I want my family to be able to move forward in life and be happy and I want me and my husband to live a wonderful life together and live well off and not have financial burdens in the future. And I demanded that it get cut now, right away and I really meant it too... So.. We will see how tomorrow goes, if it's different than any other day or what. I also asked him to show me a sign if he heard my request, regardless of what the sign was, I wanted to be shown a sign that he heard me. So we'll see!

Bless your heart, and bless your souls!

~Brenda

0 comments: