9:05 PM

Still wide awake

Theres just something I've gotta get out of my mind before I go to bed. I always find that writing about stuff that is weighing heavily helps me ease my mind so I can sleep better. Anyhow, I was watching the videos for "helenhealer" on youtube, and I just feel such a strong connection to alot of her teachings. Most other teachers I have had in the past, I wasn't really able to grasp the lessons that they taught me, though I am greatful because I learned alot from them. How ever it is better if you have a teacher or someone you feel like you have a connection to, that you can learn more from and gain a better experience. Do you know what I mean? (Though I am writing a blog, I half expect to hear a reply, and then again I am glad I don't answer myself! Though if I did, I wonder what I would say? lol) Anyhow, as I was watching her video on How to Send a Mental Message to someone, and she was pulling her hands apart after making her energy ball, in my perspective of energy (I have a very vivid imagination, and I see things a lot different than normal people) I saw really beautiful translucent ribbons of silver and sparkles pour into her hands and wrap around her hands, and then spread all around her and it made her look angelic like. It was so pretty. I can definitely tell she has spirits all around her. :) But the image in my mind was so vivid it was like it was real. To me it is real though, even if the other users cant see what I seen tonight :) Needless to say, I think helenhealer is an angel in disguise :) She just don't know it yet. :)

Bless your hearts, and your souls!

~Brenda

0 comments: