4:20 PM

Interesting stuff going on

So now my life has been a little upside down lately because my Aunt and cousin came down from out of state to visit me and my family; which was kind of weird. But I knew they were comming. Though that isn't the reason my life was turned upside down however. It is because I met a friend of hers that kind of freaked me out a little bit. He seemed to know a lot about one of my past lives that has had a lot of missing blanks and I've been writing as much as I can remember about it, so I don't loose any information. How ever I don't know how the life ends or what happened after the next scene and I kind of hope that he can help me fill in the missing information just to ease my mind about what happened.... but at the same time I am a little afraid to know what happened next because it was a very frightening time... I'll explain later on exactly what I am in reference to, but it isn't safe to talk about it on here anyhow... I hope that I can get in touch with Miss Helen soon because I wish to talk to her about that past life in general.. I feel very confused and I am not sure what to do about it. So.. yeah.. I think I'm gonna get off here for now cause in a little while I need to shampoo my carpets.


Bless your hearts, and your souls!

~Brenda

0 comments: