8:25 PM

My past lives contract

So today I was watching a video on youtube about past live contracts and alot of what "helenhealer" said is making sense to me. So what I am deciding to do is I am going to give her past lives video a try and see how it affects my current life. Because quite frankly I am fed up with being tied to my past and I want to move on for a better future! I deserve the best future in this life and I want to correct what ever my past lives may have done to lead up to my rather shitty present life. And if you're curious as far as what the video is about, you can go to the website below to watch it..... -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1tdfIb75U&feature=related

I am going to start recording events that happen after this in my blog to show you if this does or doesn't work. :)

Bless your hearts and souls!

~Brenda

0 comments: